Author Topic: Name Tag huntgroup  (Read 1613 times)

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Name Tag huntgroup
« on: April 13, 2023, 05:05:48 PM »
Can someone she some light on name tag hunt groups?

I need to have a UK DID number forwarded on-net to a Mitel PBX in France but I do not want the originating caller ID to appear.

I created a name tag huntgroup on UK PBX and set to call forward to any extension. When the call is forwarded it displays the originating external callers ID.
I prefer it to display the name tag hunt group teldir name  *BUSINESS*NAME*

I also tried to forward the name tag hunt group to nupoint call director flow in France- the mailbox answers and the call flow works, but the same result on txfr calls the originating external caller ID is displayed.

The point of this exercise is to create a dedicated customer support number for a client. It will ring to call director for scheduling purposes and transfer to either ext/ring group/hunt group during business hours and a voicemail box after hours.

Maybe COS or FCOS option that I am missing??

Never a dull moment!

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: Name Tag huntgroup
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 12:52:54 PM »
I've got nothing. I cannot get the external caller ID to stop displaying.

DID --> name tag HG in UK (Reroute Always to France Nupoint pilot) --> Call director mailbox answers- plays greeting then call is supervised transfer to hunt group in France.  Call rings member agent.

The flow works as expected.
How do I override the originating external caller ID and ONLY show the name of the first nametag huntgroup that rerouted?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 01:46:01 PM »
That is a property that carriers with the call throughout the duration... the only way to stop it would be it to go the COS of the phones at the terminating end and remove the ability to see caller ID at all... Not sure that would show the name of the group/business you are looking for though.

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 12:21:18 PM »
That is a property that carriers with the call throughout the duration... the only way to stop it would be it to go the COS of the phones at the terminating end and remove the ability to see caller ID at all... Not sure that would show the name of the group/business you are looking for though.

I named the hunt group as the business and wanted the name of the hunt group to show.
I did figure out a workaround, using my securelogix. PRI masking plan that changes all caller ID to the DID and added that external number to the teldir. I think this will satisfy my needs. Once again, Mitel falls short and I have to rely on 3rd party to make something work.  :P

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2023, 02:34:09 PM »
I'm wondering if you couldn't use an express ACD group to change the name.
Apply the business name to the ACD group.
Route the DID to the ACD group and reroute it after 1 second to where you need it to go.

Ralph

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 02:34:26 PM »
Think there are cos options to prefer name of ring groups etal

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10