Author Topic: Call Flow Audio Recording  (Read 1382 times)

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
Call Flow Audio Recording
« on: March 27, 2023, 04:45:35 PM »
Does anyone have the exact NuPoint menu options needed in order to edit Call Flow menu prompts?  Per a note in the call flow tool "You can record the audio for this action by dialing into your mailbox and pressing the * key. Then follow the instructions. You will need the Action ID mentioned above."

However, I can't seem to get to the right area as I'm not being prompted for the Action ID.  The prompt for the greeting does come up, but there is no prompt for the action id number. 

The recordings using our microphones sound muffled and I'd like to try using the phone handset.

The NuPoint Info Guide has very limited information "IMPORTING/CREATING AUDIO FILES
Audio prompts are required in a call flow to provide instructions and/or options to the caller.
These audio files can be recorded by the user at the PC, or imported through the Web View
Call Director tab. Alternatively, users can record prompts over the telephone by following
prompts within Call Director"

Thanks

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call Flow Audio Recording
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 09:12:36 AM »
Once you're in the mailbox press * again to get edit menu prompts.

You'll also need to make sure the mailbox Feature COS bit 292 "Enable Call Director" is checked. You can allow it on all or create a specific Feature COS for Call Directors.

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 10:11:44 AM »
Pressing the * worked - thank you ZA.  Following the prompts per the guide definitely did not help as there was no option for that.

The exact steps were:
Dial the Call Flow extension
Press * > Enter the passcode > Press * again > Press 6 to edit the Action ID recording.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 11:52:00 AM »
Pressing the * worked - thank you ZA.  Following the prompts per the guide definitely did not help as there was no option for that.

The exact steps were:
Press * > Enter the passcode > Press * again > Press 6 to edit the Action ID recording.

It acts as a normal mailbox too for me which some users stumble on so I try not use both a Call Director with a voicemail box. Doesn't always work out that way...

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023, 04:19:16 PM »
Code: [Select]

The exact steps were:

The guide is for someone within the mailbox, you first * was to login. Don't think the guide is wrong in that area

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10