Author Topic: Sip softphone DSS/BLF  (Read 1244 times)

Offline bilbotel

• View Profile
Sip softphone DSS/BLF
« on: March 01, 2023, 07:36:57 AM »
Is it possible to enable Sip softphone DSS/BLF, Microsip supports BLF and you can add contacts and check a box "presence subscription" but I can't seem to get it to work.

Is this supported on a mite icp3300? 

I changed    Allow MWI Notifications without Subscription to yes in sip device capabilities but nothin seems to happen. Also I added a DSS/Busy button on the generic sip device on the mitel but it doesn't have any effect.

I want to be able to pick up ringing ip phones from the softphone in the same pickup group.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Sip softphone DSS/BLF
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 10:02:54 AM »
The 3300 (MiVoice Business) does not support BLF Subscriptions or BLF List Subscription in SIP.

SIP support on the 3300 is very generic and plain, no real advanced features... If you want to move to a SIP platform with more features, there are plenty of softPBX's out there, some are even free.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 10:05:28 AM by acejavelin »

Offline bilbotel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 11:42:33 AM »
If I cant get pickup group to work on the softphone due to it not being able to see when another phone rings, I think ring group may be the answer?

Basically the main reception number say 123 huntgroup which has 8 lines on the phone which are in a terminal hunt group, when it rings I want the softphone to ring also. Is this possible, not sure how to go about as unable to use "123" as the pilot number.

When I try to add "123" as a multicall line on the other phone I want to ring it fails The directory number is in use elsewhere.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 12:30:27 PM by bilbotel »

Offline bilbotel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 04:43:43 AM »
#8[EXTN] Added as a contact to the softphone lets me pick up the desired number so sorted.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10