Author Topic: Number of Rings for Operator  (Read 1315 times)

Offline bvtech

• View Profile
Number of Rings for Operator
« on: January 27, 2023, 12:52:27 PM »
I have a CX ii chassis with 9.4 software and Embedded Voicemail that I am in the process of programming for installation in a small medical facility.  I have four 6930 phones for the Operators and twenty-six 6920 phones for the remainder of the facility.  The system is programmed so that calls answer with the Auto Attendant and present the callers with several options. During the day, callers are allowed to press 0 or remain on the line to speak to the operator. One phone has been designated to ring on the operator calls.  When 0 is pressed the extension rings for 10 seconds and then a canned greeting comes on to say that no one is available to take your call, dial another extension or press 0. I need the phone to ring longer than 10 seconds.  I have tried changing every timer I can find and nothing has made a difference. I have tried Call Rerouting, extending the CFNA timer, the call routing timer, and nothing has worked.  When Night 1 and Night 2 are activated, we have it set up so that it never rings the operator extension and that works perfectly fine.  How can I make this phone ring longer?

Offline bvtech

• View Profile
Re: Number of Rings for Operator
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 01:22:51 PM »
Nevermind, I found it. Transfer Ringback Timeout under Voicemail Options. It is set to 8 by default and I was able to increase it to my desired time.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 05:53:07 AM »
MLAA or ACD ?

Offline bvtech

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 01:17:19 PM »
MLAA

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10