Author Topic: Conference Call Message  (Read 1243 times)

Offline MMarble

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Conference Call Message
« on: January 24, 2023, 11:34:44 AM »
I've got a 5330 user that attempted a conference and stated she received the following message:  Re-launch Application after checking the insertion of the Conference Unit Module.  She also stated the Applications button displayed "Conference Unit (Off)".  I tested it and was unable to reproduce the error.  I'm thinking she pressed the conference call button before making the first call.  Just in case I'm wrong, does anyone have any idea what could have caused this?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 12:15:54 PM by MMarble »

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Conference Call Message
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 03:09:22 PM »
How are they attempting to connect to the conference? Dialing a number, pressing a speed call key, something else? Sounds like the phone may have a 5310 Conference Unit attached to it, which I think has a separate power supply. Make sure that is working normally.

Offline MMarble

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 03:15:50 PM »
Thanks so much for your reply.  There's no other hardware attached.  I was wondering if there was some setting in MiVoice that would make it think there was something else there.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:22:53 PM »
Honestly it's been so long since I've seen a 5310, I couldn't tell you for sure. I know there's a sidecar module that screws on to the phone, maybe a back plate on the phone itself as well, but it's been forever since I worked on one.

Offline MMarble

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 03:46:13 PM »
Ah, that lets me know it was likely user error.  Thanks again for the response  :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10