Author Topic: 5320E Ring Interrupting Callers while on speaker  (Read 1000 times)

Offline mredd97

• View Profile
5320E Ring Interrupting Callers while on speaker
« on: January 06, 2023, 12:53:03 PM »
I answer most of my calls hands free via speaker phone but have had an ongoing issue with the phone ringing (one notification ring every couple of seconds) and the caller hearing the notification on their end.

is there a way to fix this? I have to pick up after one ring because customers will be cut off mid sentence and or complain "what is that noise" and I would like to keep it hands free so I can type with both hands lol.

also, is there any compatible wireless headsets for this phone?

thanks! 

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 5320E Ring Interrupting Callers while on speaker
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 01:20:52 PM »
mredd97,

It sounds like you have Camp-On indications turned on and if you are in a Hunt Group then you may also have the Hunt Group Audio Camp-On indication turned on as well.

Turning off the normal Camp-On Inidications will turn off both and turning off just the Hunt Group indications will just turn it off for Hunt Group calls.

There are many 3rd party headsets that work with the 5320e, but a Plantronics headset is what most of our customers get. Ask your service provider to help you get one that will work best for you.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10