Author Topic: MiVoice Business Console Windows Application  (Read 2387 times)

Offline bucrepus

• View Profile
MiVoice Business Console Windows Application
« on: November 16, 2022, 04:49:05 PM »
I am trying to connect to 6900 series phones via the WEB UI. The phone manual says I need to send command to the phone via the MiVoice Business Console application to enable it. My MiCloud admin interface does not have this and the manual states I need to download MiVoice Console for Windows. The login to download that does not accept my credentials eventhough the other Mitel admin Cloud portal does. I sent a help request but Mitel responded that my Mitel partner should be abloe to give me that software to turn on the WEB UI of the phones. My partner has no clue what I am talking about. Does someone have a link for the software or know how to log into the WEB UI itself?  Thanks for your time.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business Console Windows Application
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 05:50:35 PM »
I am trying to connect to 6900 series phones via the WEB UI. The phone manual says I need to send command to the phone via the MiVoice Business Console application to enable it. My MiCloud admin interface does not have this and the manual states I need to download MiVoice Console for Windows. The login to download that does not accept my credentials eventhough the other Mitel admin Cloud portal does. I sent a help request but Mitel responded that my Mitel partner should be abloe to give me that software to turn on the WEB UI of the phones. My partner has no clue what I am talking about. Does someone have a link for the software or know how to log into the WEB UI itself?  Thanks for your time.

Are you using mivoice business system?

Offline bucrepus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 08:34:53 AM »
Using Micloud with 6940 phones. The Mitel Cloud portal doesn't have the setting to enable the WEB UI on the phone at this time. Apparently I need the Business console app just long enough to connect to the phones to turn on the internal web server on the phones. I don't really need it for anything else.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 12:13:56 PM »
Using Micloud with 6940 phones. The Mitel Cloud portal doesn't have the setting to enable the WEB UI on the phone at this time. Apparently I need the Business console app just long enough to connect to the phones to turn on the internal web server on the phones. I don't really need it for anything else.

For mivoice business, there is a command to activate the web gui

Offline bucrepus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 11:08:16 AM »
Yes, I just can't seem to be able to download  the business console app to do it..

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 03:29:59 PM »
Yes, I just can't seem to be able to download  the business console app to do it..

It's a maintenance command issued through the system administration interface.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 05:44:09 PM »
from system administration > -maintenance commands :

pb send xxxx enable_web

xxxx = your phone extension

Offline bucrepus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2022, 09:10:23 AM »
Thanks for all the responses. The cloud based administration program / portal does NOT have this ability to send commands to phones, only the Window's desktop Business Console version. That is my original problem, I can't get a copy of the business console install to download.. Mitel's site errors out when I try to download it. I need a copy of the Business Console install to be able to do this..
If anyone has link other than the Mitel site link it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10