Author Topic: MiCollab sync picking up extra MDUGs  (Read 1072 times)

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
MiCollab sync picking up extra MDUGs
« on: November 08, 2022, 04:58:46 PM »
So this is a strange one. MiCollab 9.4 working with a MiVB 9.2 cluster. I have a couple dozen users who use MiCollab mobile softphones for after hours on-call, but also have desk phones that are completely independent from MiCollab. One user's MiCollab account kept pulling in the MDUG for their desk phone, even though there's no MiCollab profile for the primary extension; the only thing that matched was the first and last name of the user. I could go into the account in MiCollab Client Service and delete the desk phone MDUG devices, but after the next PBX synch, they'd be back. Got around it by adding a "_" in the first name on the desk phone extension, but I can't for the life of me figure out why this was happening for just one user, and not the 15 others that have the exact same setup.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab sync picking up extra MDUGs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 05:06:12 PM »
So this is a strange one. MiCollab 9.4 working with a MiVB 9.2 cluster. I have a couple dozen users who use MiCollab mobile softphones for after hours on-call, but also have desk phones that are completely independent from MiCollab. One user's MiCollab account kept pulling in the MDUG for their desk phone, even though there's no MiCollab profile for the primary extension; the only thing that matched was the first and last name of the user. I could go into the account in MiCollab Client Service and delete the desk phone MDUG devices, but after the next PBX synch, they'd be back. Got around it by adding a "_" in the first name on the desk phone extension, but I can't for the life of me figure out why this was happening for just one user, and not the 15 others that have the exact same setup.

Sync mivb with micollab then reconcile wizard

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab sync picking up extra MDUGs
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 11:41:18 AM »
Does that user have an extra user profile on MiVB?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10