Author Topic: LEGACY XPRESSOFFICE DNIC POTS PKG--TO GIVE AWAY?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline pabloque

• View Profile
LEGACY XPRESSOFFICE DNIC POTS PKG--TO GIVE AWAY?
« on: November 01, 2022, 04:51:10 PM »
I have a legacy device someone might be interested in. The shipping label says it is an "RB.@ XPRESSOFFICE DNIC POTS PKG"
See photo of label for more detail: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iThK9XmaFRATaKNQ6
I won this as a door prize at a Mitel conference in Whistler BC ca. 1999.
It's time to clean house but I hate to throw anything away that might be useful to someone.
Mitel shipped the unit to my office at the LEC in Fairbanks Alaska but I never opened it as I had no need. It may have been opened by Customs based on the tape.
I could not find the forum rules re offering things for sale so if that is not allowed or if I receive no offers, I am willing to ship to the first person that expresses an interest.
I ask only for a prepaid shipping label and can send via most any shipping method (from Anchorage AK).
Paul H

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: LEGACY XPRESSOFFICE DNIC POTS PKG--TO GIVE AWAY?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 06:34:10 AM »
Interesting...
A DNIC POTS unit.  I've never heard of it. I haven't heard of anyone using any DNIC devices in many, many years.

Ralph

Offline pabloque

• View Profile
Re: LEGACY XPRESSOFFICE DNIC POTS PKG--TO GIVE AWAY?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 02:52:57 AM »
Ralph, thanks for the reply. I hope I posted in the right place.
As to the unit's age, I figure there could be a hobbyist who loves old legacy stuff (I think of guys with small SxS PBX or CO setups or the museums of electromechanical systems like Panel and XB).
I see Mitel DNIC items at eBay.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10