Author Topic: Associated Devices and References Save to Log broken  (Read 939 times)

Offline JeffonJohnsIsland

• View Profile
Associated Devices and References Save to Log broken
« on: September 27, 2022, 05:41:44 PM »
Good afternoon from one who is still in the 250 land, and will hopefully retire before company retires the 250 ;)

When I right click on a Hot Desk Profile, select Associated Devices and References, then Save to Log, the text file doesn't list everything shown in the window.  I think the log is truncated.  I am converting a bunch of phones to not Hot Desk phones due to 911, it's a pain in rear when system is rebooted, cleaning up database, freeing extensions, etc..  I don't want to erase other users programmable keys when I delete the Hot Desk extensions.

In Database Reporting, I haven't found a report that will show programmable keys for Hot Desk phones.  It seems as if I will have to screen grab each extensions programmable keys.  I thought about taking a backup for the other nodes when the system isn't being used and restoring the backup after I created the phones, but I am not sure that will work, it would only help with other nodes and it seems a bit risky to me. 

Does anyone have an idea how to record users programmable keys?

Thanks,

Jeff

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10