Author Topic: Trunk XXXX is busy - Some numbers are always busy  (Read 1084 times)

Offline JustAnITGuy

• View Profile
Trunk XXXX is busy - Some numbers are always busy
« on: August 02, 2022, 05:10:26 AM »
Hey,

In my IT departments we are facing a weird issue that doesn't follow a very good logic. To describe it in short, I can call my private mobile phone but not the one of my CEO or specific other. Every number that is causing this issue is looking like this either in the phone directory or on the phone hot keys: 0~621 123 456 (directory) or 0 00352 621 123 456 (phone key) no spaces. So far we know of 4 numbers. Two are of sales in another country but with a Luxembourgish phone number and the other two are from people working here in Luxembourg. It started about a month or two ago but it was only sporadic and not every day or all the time.

While trying to verify something I found a five number that doesn't seem to work correctly.

Does anyone have any idea how to try and solve this issue? I'm not too experienced with the Mitel MiVoice Business I know just enough to setup new extensions, make entries in the phone directory and some other minor things.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trunk XXXX is busy - Some numbers are always busy
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 08:50:53 AM »
Is XXXX always the same trunk or does it change? It sounds like the Luxembourg country code is routing differently than other countries. ARS Digits Dialed is the form you're looking to start with.

Offline JustAnITGuy

• View Profile
Re: Trunk XXXX is busy - Some numbers are always busy
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 10:34:58 AM »
Is XXXX always the same trunk or does it change? It sounds like the Luxembourg country code is routing differently than other countries. ARS Digits Dialed is the form you're looking to start with.

It's increasing each time. So once it's trunk 5216 next time it's 5217 etc. But I reached out to our phone provider and it's a general issue there. It's a pretty weird issue and very obscure if you don't know about where and what to look for.  :-\

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10