Author Topic: Caller ID not showining originating caller on forward to external hot desk user  (Read 2397 times)

Offline jchristman2002

• View Profile
I have an external hot desk user but when the call forwards to that external number it is showing the Default CPN instead of the originating caller's ID.

I have tried ever setting I think might have an impact in the SIP Peer Profile, the COS for the extensions, as well as the COS for the SIP Trunks.  I had this workin on the AX controller but can't remember where the magic spot was.

Of course, I have search high and low on these forums but nothing that fits this situation.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Are you sure that your SIP provider allows this? Were you using the same SIP trunk on your AX controller?

Offline Floppy1

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Try SIP Peer profile / Calling line ID / Public Calling Party Number Passthrough

Offline billbry66

• View Profile
sounds like a party passthrough - not supported for all carriers - IN AU we have to proxy via MBG and use adapation to adjust the sip setup to get it to display

Offline jchristman2002

• View Profile
Are you sure that your SIP provider allows this? Were you using the same SIP trunk on your AX controller?

Yes, directly calling form an extension works properly.  Same account at the SIP provider.

Offline jchristman2002

• View Profile
Try SIP Peer profile / Calling line ID / Public Calling Party Number Passthrough

Yep, that is set.  I have verified everything from the AX controller.

Offline jchristman2002

• View Profile
sounds like a party passthrough - not supported for all carriers - IN AU we have to proxy via MBG and use adapation to adjust the sip setup to get it to display
It is supported at our carrier as it was working with the AX controller.  We are using an MBG but did not have to do any adaptation previously.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 09:28:43 AM by jchristman2002 »

Offline jchristman2002

• View Profile
I think I found it.  Not sure exactly which one it was but there were a couple of difference between the old AX and the CX controller.  Things that I didn't think would matter but did. I wish I had been more diligent on which item it was so I could replicate it.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Audit Logs will tell you what you changed and what it was before.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10