Author Topic: Hunt group - user is always removed after changing presence  (Read 1289 times)

Offline themitelgal

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I have a hunt group that has 4 people.  I am having a problem with one extension always being removed when she puts her phone presence on DND or Out of the Office.    She does not know the feature code to remove herself out.  I also monitored her stations on the phone system when she puts her DND on, the flag changed to removed.  Do you know why it does not put her back in the hunt group when her presence changes back to in the office?  Everyone else seems to be working fine.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hunt group - user is always removed after changing presence
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 02:29:18 PM »
themitelgal,

Are they using the DND on the phone or a Phone Manager Client?

What style phone is this 53xx or 69xx?

*****UPDATE*****

You know it might just be easier to delete and recreate than to troubleshoot a one-off user if all the other users can do it with no issue; just a thought.

Thanks,

TE
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 02:32:44 PM by Tech Electronics »

Offline themitelgal

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 03:21:29 PM »
They are using the Mitel Client.  It is any new user that I put in the hunt group.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 12:50:05 PM »
themitelgal,

Sorry, I was on vacation and I just got back this morning.

Anyway, I would look at the OAI stream to see if it is trying to perform a Replace when the client goes back to In The Office.

In the meantime so your users can continue working I would put a Remove/Replace Feature Code on a button on their phone.

I don't have access to a MOAS, but I do seem to remember their was a checkbox or something to let it know the user was an agent or not; I think.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10