Author Topic: Ignite Desktop Preview Pane  (Read 1534 times)

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
Ignite Desktop Preview Pane
« on: May 20, 2022, 03:57:04 PM »
MICC 9.3.x. 

Where are the Ignite Preview Pane settings configured?  I would assume this is global as all of my contact center agents get the same.

In my case, I am trying to open a URL when a call is presented using the screenpopOnRinging variable.  In Ignite, the From Phone Number is correct, however the calls are front ended by NuPoint Call Director and the ANI is of the NuPoint Port.

I'd like to know where the "From Phone Number" came into Ignite.  I don't see that defined as a variable in YSE.  I do see the ANI as a variable and it is correct in the Ignite Preview Pane.

However, my URL I need to present should include the callers phone number... which in this case is NOT the ANI.  Perhaps I can leverage where that "From Phone Number" came from into the ScreenPopOnRinging variable.

Thanks.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Ignite Desktop Preview Pane
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 08:47:54 AM »
Try changing the COS of the NuPoint ports to enable "Display held call ID on transfer", and see if that passes the calling party ANI through instead of replacing it with the NuPoint port DN.

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 02:19:12 PM »
Thanks Lundah,

The setting in the MCD was already set for that as was another "

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 02:29:26 PM »
My reply seems to have been corrupted below.
The settings in the MCD were already set for that as was another setting - Display ANI/DNIS/ISDN Calling/Called Number which I set to NO in event of a conflict.  Same issue.

Perhaps settings NuPoint, but I am not familiar so I will review very well before I change. 

The solution works fine for calls that go directly from PBX into the IVR inbound workflow, just those front ended by NuPoint that get side tracked.

Regards

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 04:41:51 PM »
Issue resolved.

GlobalAppSettingsEditor > Application = RoutingInboundService.exe > Section = Mitel.Routing.Mitel.Properties.Settings > CallReceivedEventTimerDelay > 3000

Regards.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10