Author Topic: Mivoice250 Webpage Unsupported protocol SSL version or Cipher mismatch  (Read 1108 times)

Offline rick

• View Profile
A customer is having difficulties getting onto her extension web page (she uses Edge or Chrome)
A short while ago it stopped working and she now gets a page showing SSL version of Cipher Mismatch and 'Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.'

I cant seem to find info on how or where I can try and update the SSL certificate if that s ths issue as I cannot get past this page when trying to log into the web user access

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
This isn't a SSL thing, your software is too out of date and most modern browser have locked those protocols out.

You can try using FireFox, then in the address bar type about:config and acknowledge the doom and gloom warning. Search for security.tls.version.enable-deprecated and set to true. Restart FireFox and try to access the system. There is no equivalent setting in Chrome, Edge, or IE. Note that this will be removed from Firefox in the future as well, but we don't know when.

Offline rick

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply. One of our other techs actually suggested using an old version of Firefox which worked great.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10