Author Topic: Dial Through System  (Read 944 times)

Offline jeremywatco

• View Profile
Dial Through System
« on: April 20, 2022, 05:01:54 PM »
Hi All,

Have a complicated questions that I hope I can convey... I have a 5000 system that dials out using SIP trunks. Works great.

I have a different (non-mitel) system that is connected to this system with SIP as well and we are able to call extensions from each end no problem.

What i'd like to do is be able to dial out from the non-mitel system through the mitel systems trunks. Everything thus far has failed for us. On the non-mitel system if I dial the mitel's remote SIP trunk number I get nothing. Anything would be great.

Thanks!

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dial Through System
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 09:05:12 AM »
Hi All,

Have a complicated questions that I hope I can convey... I have a 5000 system that dials out using SIP trunks. Works great.

I have a different (non-mitel) system that is connected to this system with SIP as well and we are able to call extensions from each end no problem.

What i'd like to do is be able to dial out from the non-mitel system through the mitel systems trunks. Everything thus far has failed for us. On the non-mitel system if I dial the mitel's remote SIP trunk number I get nothing. Anything would be great.

Thanks!

Might look into DISA to accomplish this.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dial Through System
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 01:44:26 PM »
jeremywatco,

Is the Non-Mitel system integration via SIP Trunks or SIP Extensions?

My assumption is that they are SIP Extensions, which is the easiest way, but I can't assume that since you are not able to access the trunks with Dial 8/9.

If they are SIP Trunks then you have the problem of making Trunk to Trunk calls through the system.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10