Author Topic: Extension Appearing Constantly "In-Use"  (Read 1191 times)

Offline bbledsoe

• View Profile
Extension Appearing Constantly "In-Use"
« on: April 05, 2022, 11:05:34 AM »
We've got several desks set up with Mitel 6930 IP phones with a Button Box sidecar. I have a setup exactly like the other desks for testing/etc precisely to troubleshoot situations like this. I was able to restore normal function to my setup by removing the Dial Number function from the button box, saving, and then re-adding the extension. (At this point, I'm just trying to clear the error and look into the cause later.) When I log into other extensions to repeat the process, I get the following error when trying to save the configuration.

The technical details below regarding this error may be requested by support technicians:

{"user_prog_button_button_2_boxes.CallStackPosition":["must be less than or equal to 4"],"user_prog_button_button_0_boxes_attributes":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null],"user_prog_button_button_1_boxes_attributes":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null],"user_prog_button_button_2_boxes_attributes":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,{"CallStackPosition":["must be less than or equal to 4"]},{"CallStackPosition":["must be less than or equal to 4"]}],"user_prog_button_button_3_boxes_attributes":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null],"user_prog_button_button_4_boxes_attributes":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null],"toolbars_attributes":[]}

I've also tried rebooting each extension and removing/re-adding the extension from the workgroup. There are no availability states to change and I've cycled the extension's status within the workgroup. I've submitted a ticket to the service provider but wanted to reach out on here at the same time.

-bb

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Extension Appearing Constantly "In-Use"
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 12:45:59 PM »
How were you able to pull those logs?  That's something I don't know how to do.

Ralph

Offline bbledsoe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 04:16:19 PM »
I don't know where I would pull those from... Are the logs on the phones themselves or in Connect Director?

Offline bbledsoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 11:25:38 AM »
Sorry - I was just informed that this needs to go to the Shoretel - MiVoice Connect forum... Apologies

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10