Author Topic: Unable to install MVB Office 250 System Administration & Diagnostics  (Read 1485 times)

Offline guber25

• View Profile
Same thing happening to me after installing Microsoft Office 2016;

I was recently prompted to reinstall my instance of MiVoice Office 250 System Administration & Diagnostics. I believe this was caused by a recent upgrade to 64-bit Office. Anyway I am not able to reinstall the 32-bit version of MiVoice because I have 64-bit Office. When I try to install the 64-bit version of MiVoice I am told that the 32-bit version is still running, and that I need to uninstall it first. I have uninstalled every application in Add/Remove Programs that was labeled Mitel or MiVoice, and yet the error message persists. Any suggestions on where else to look for remnants of the 32-bit that are blocking my install of 64-bit? Thanks.

Offline guber25

• View Profile
Re: Unable to install MVB Office 250 System Administration & Diagnostics
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 11:21:09 AM »
Some progress here...

After installing the latest 6.3 sp7 i was able to install it and connected to a system but when i launch DB programming it just hang there at "session initialization".
I am connected to a version 6.2.3.53 and of course i installed the plugin for it.

Any clues anyone?

Thanks

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 07:03:23 PM »
Make sure you have the Microsoft Access database engine 2010 installed: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

If it's installed, run a repair on it. Might even need to just plain uninstall everything and then re-install. I find that other MS Office updates tend to mess with the Access database engine and I have to repair it at least a couple of times a month.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 07:05:21 PM »
I've also seen issues with PC's that have multiple editions of MS Office installed on them, so make sure only one edition of Office is installed.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10