Author Topic: MiContact Center with MiVB ACD queue with more than 4 messages  (Read 1131 times)

Offline bajangerry

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how I can configure MiContact Center 9.2.3 with a MiVB 9.2 to get an ACD queue with more than 4 messages? Customer has given me 6 messages they want to be played, each over 30 seconds long with UPiQ required as well and I am not sure if this is possible. I am trying to see if I can use the IVR feature of the MiContact Center to do this but not sure how to do that either. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,
Gerry

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiContact Center with MiVB ACD queue with more than 4 messages
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 05:19:15 PM »
I don't think it is possible,you could set up 2 queues one with a higher priory for the same calls, path 1 plays 3 and then interflows to path 2 which is higher and plays the additional prompts.

Just my thoughts

Offline billbry66

• View Profile
Re: MiContact Center with MiVB ACD queue with more than 4 messages
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 11:34:45 PM »
system works as follows
call arrives at ACd path
- if no agents available ( not on make busy or on a call)
     - after 1st delay timer , call is conferenced with 1st rad
        at the end of that RAD a specific MOH file can be selected or left at the Default source

- after the 2nd delay ( starts at the end of RAD1, not from the start of the call)
         call is conferenced with the 2nd rad
         at the end of that RAD a specific MOH file can be selected or left at the Default source

- after the 3rd delay ( starts at the end of RAD2, not from the start of the call)
       call is conferenced with the 3rd rad

- after the 4th delay ( starts at the end of RAD3, not from the start of the call)
       call is conferenced with the 4th rad

- then there is an option to repeat last RAD and a repeat timer

the above is all you can do

- only thing i can think of is to perhaps add some MOH to one or more of the messages and use that as the MOH source between the  4 slots

- 1st RAD is message 1
   - then default MOH
- 2nd RAD is message 2
  - then MOH file that was message 3 + moh - this will repeat to the caller and wont start at the beginning every time
- 3rd RAD is message 4
  - then MOH file that was message 5 + moh - this will repeat to the caller and wont start at the beginning every time
- 4th RAD is message 6
   - then default MOH
last rad can be set to repeat

other than that ( or the queue overflow option specified before ) i dont believe there is another method to have more than 4

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10