Author Topic: Management Studio (Error Loading Call Visualization)  (Read 2701 times)

Offline apope

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Management Studio (Error Loading Call Visualization)
« on: March 18, 2022, 12:16:31 PM »
When trying to install Management Studio on a computer for our manager to listen to recorded calls, it display an error "Error loading call visualization. Object reference not set to an instance of an object". This error displays after the install is finished and you try to open the software and select "All Calls I Can View". I have attached a picture of this message.

The version of our Management Studio is 9.1.1016.0 and the Oaisys server version is 9.1.1171.

Strangely enough, this software will work on my computer, as I already had it installed. But any new computers that I try to install this on it will give the same error.

Offline wildwest

• View Profile
Re: Management Studio (Error Loading Call Visualization)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 12:48:31 PM »
Install the Client Component Pack from CCMWeb within the MiCC suite; during the install I only needed to select Contact Center.  I have a feeling it installs some ancient Windows component that is no longer native to Windows 10.  VB C++ or something.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 12:19:32 PM »
What operating system are you running? Newer Windows 10 or 11 installs may be missing a deprecated required plugin. As an alternative you should be able to use the web client instead at http://[FQDN or IP of MiVCR]/Navigator

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 12:56:55 PM »
I think this is Visual C++ 2010 libraries missing.

Offline AH64Armament

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 03:36:30 PM »
I have a site that recently replaced their workstations with Windows 11 and are having this same issue on some of the machines.
We installed Visual C++ 2010 libraries to one of the machines that has this issue, but it didn't resolve the problem.

I have attempted to open a ticket with support and have learned that the SW has expired.  I learned too that it was omitted from the last renewal.

According to the End of Sales / End of Technical Support doc PB2020Oct1A, this should still be supported until 1 Feb 2024.  So they should not have dropped it from the site's SA contracts.

Offline apope

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 09:42:01 AM »
It was a pain, but we were able to replicate the issue AND fix it by finding all the needed DLL files on a working computer and moving it over to the non working computer. But that was a lot of work. Our vendor let us know that we could use http://IP/navigator (Like lundah mentioned above) and that has worked for us. Honestly the web client works better anyways, so I have moved all of our team over to using that.

Offline AH64Armament

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 03:13:42 PM »
Reply from Tech Support on this issue:
The software will not be developed any further than it is and Windows 11 is not supported, however it is reported that it will work provided the following are installed.
.Net Framework 4.7+
VC++ 2010 both x86 and x64
VC++ 2012 both x86 and x64
VC++ 2013 both x86 and x64

Also make sure Window media player is enabled.

Make sure that the software works on the server properly.  DO NOT upgrade the server beyond Windows 10!

Dot net 4.7  - https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework/net472

VC++ downloads
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10