Author Topic: Voicemail to Email and Reporting  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
Voicemail to Email and Reporting
« on: March 16, 2022, 09:25:07 AM »
Good Morning All,

Been going through a lot on Micollab issues the past couple days and thought i could use some help.  Since going to Office 365 VM to email has been down and that has been fixed.  Before O365 all voicemails use to come into the users and the "From" address was Mitel and the attachment was in the VM.  Now it says from the caller ID and the voice message is a link.  Can anyone tell me where that gets changed?  IS that is the COS of the micollab or some other location?  As for the reporting part of this question, the MICC server now shows all zeros for all calls the past few days and not sure why.  I summarized all the data again with no luck.  Any thoughts on either point is appreciated.  Thanks

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Voicemail to Email and Reporting
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 06:02:48 PM »
It can be set as either a link or attachment in the mailbox users setting, if needing to change for a range it can be done. The address can be modified via the smart host setting in Nupoint. Either can be Nupoint default of email setting on server. If email setting on server, the login name has to be user@domain for it to work

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
Re: Voicemail to Email and Reporting
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 10:46:21 AM »
Gor it!  thanks John

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10