Author Topic: Web Ignite - ACD agents State change not reflecting  (Read 1508 times)

Offline BobPed

• View Profile
Web Ignite - ACD agents State change not reflecting
« on: March 01, 2022, 05:26:03 PM »
Hi,

Need a hand here if anyone else has seen this behaviour before and managed to find a resolution for it, or has some idea where I can look to resolve this. Currently, we have an issue with Web Ignite and the agent's status when changed is not being reflected in the Web Clients:

A User will change state from available to a Busy State via the web client but it will not change without a manual(F5?) Refresh of the web page, been over a few different browser versions and OS systems to try and rule out some type of compatibility issue but it appears to be active on all systems. There is no resolution all ACD agents will be stuck in this state of having to refresh their browsers every time they look at it for them to update. Then the system will come fine again and start reflecting changes correctly so sometimes they may not be aware this is happening as the web client seems to be moving along normally counters still go up etc.

It seems like the change of state is definitely going through to MICC but it does not reflect in the client if I sit there and refresh(F5 Manual) the Web Ignite and get an ACD agent to change the state I can see the change happen but the agent will not see the update until they refresh the page. Seems to be erratic in behaviour we can go days at a time with no perceived issue then suddenly every hour or so they notice this happening where they have to manually refresh to see their current state and other agents' states for 10 to 20 minutes. Considering the web client appears to be operating correctly in all other respects, who knows how often it is actually happening.

server versions:
MIVB(MCD) 9.0.3.24
MiCC: 9.2.1.0

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Web Ignite - ACD agents State change not reflecting
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 09:50:29 AM »
Sleeping tabs problem in Chrome Edge and Firefox v90 and up. This is fixed in MiCC 9.3.4, some sort of update in SignalR, details are in the release notes.

Offline BobPed

• View Profile
Re: Web Ignite - ACD agents State change not reflecting
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 03:18:28 PM »
Thank you!

At least this gives me an excuse to push to have their system updated. Will advise on the outcome.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10