Author Topic: MiCollab compatible usb handset (not headset)  (Read 1197 times)

Offline morths

• View Profile
MiCollab compatible usb handset (not headset)
« on: February 28, 2022, 02:58:28 AM »
Is there a usb handset (not headset), that is fully compatible with MiCollab?

By fully compatible, i mean usb handset's functions like lcd monitor and dialpad should also work with MiCollab (i don't want the usb handset to deliver just audio).

While searching the net on my own, i managed to find a MiCollab Client Quick Reference Guide (https://manualzz.com/doc/24154018/micollab-client-quick-reference-guide) which has a list of supported headsets. Among the supported headsets there is also one handset listed, the "Plantronics Calisto P240 USB handset", which is pretty much what i need. Anyone knows or even tested if this handset is fully compatible with MiCollab? Its lcd and dialpad work with MiCollab?

Thnx in advance for any suggestions.

Offline BobPed

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab compatible usb handset (not headset)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 07:30:38 PM »
Random question: Why?

If your attaching a handset to the device wouldn't moving to the mobile applicaiton be better?

Offline morths

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab compatible usb handset (not headset)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 02:20:47 AM »
Yes, i would do that.. In fact i tried it already, but the admin which handles the server behind MiCollab software, allows its installation only on windows and not on any other os..

So, using the MiCollab mobile application is out of the question! I tried it already on my android phone with no success..

Moreover, i am also provided with a headset but.. what can i say i am not the headset type.. i prefer a traditional handset even if it is atached to a usb port.

I forgot to say that i am just an end user of MiCollab software and basically my only option is to swith to another headset or handset in my case, which of course i will buy on my own.
Although, before i spent money on buying a usb handset, i would like to know if it is fully compatible with MiCollab software.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10