Author Topic: Mitel 3300 voip recording  (Read 1898 times)

Offline ccmisdar

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 3300 voip recording
« on: February 25, 2022, 01:32:51 PM »
Good afternoon,

I'm looking for options from Mitel for voip recording at a PSAP I suppport.  Currently we're running a 3rd party solution.  It's a 3300 running some analog cards, otherwise it's all voip.  Are there any viable options from Mitel for the 3300?  I believe I read that the 3300 may not have any supported options from Mitel.

Thanks for the assist.

Dan

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 voip recording
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 02:02:35 PM »
You will need an SRC option in an MBG to decode the VoIP traffic and connect the recording solution. For a PSAP there is a product called NICE that records with PSAP functionality in mind.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 03:24:58 PM »
MiVoice Call Recording, formerly Oaisys Call Recording... Works well, but depending on how you want to record and what trunking you have, it may require a MBG with SRC.

https://www.mitel.com/products/applications/contact-center/other/mivoice-call-recording-and-quality-management

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 09:52:06 AM »
MiVoice Call Recording, formerly Oaisys Call Recording... Works well, but depending on how you want to record and what trunking you have, it may require a MBG with SRC.

https://www.mitel.com/products/applications/contact-center/other/mivoice-call-recording-and-quality-management

MiVCR is EOS/EOL, you'd have to use Mitel Interaction Recording (ASC Neo) instead.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 04:17:34 PM »

MiVCR is EOS/EOL, you'd have to use Mitel Interaction Recording (ASC Neo) instead.
Wow... I can't keep up with this stuff. In a way, I am glad we are moving away from selling Mitel, but sad at the same time.

Offline ccmisdar

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2022, 09:08:05 AM »
Thanks for the replys everyone.  I currently maintain a Revcord system.  I just wanted to see if and when we replace that system, if there are options directly from Mitel.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10