Author Topic: Setting up 6910 phone on System  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
Setting up 6910 phone on System
« on: February 14, 2022, 12:30:49 PM »
We have a few spots that need low profile phones and they are the best fit.  Was curious what needs to be done to set them up on the 3300.  Tried looking in settings and they look ok. DHCP is set, the TFTP server is set.  Not sure what else needs setup since it still doesn't work.  MAC is setup on the extension.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

P.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Setting up 6910 phone on System
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 02:47:38 PM »
Setup should be the same as any other 6900 series set.

What's wrong, specifically?

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 03:15:56 PM »
Set comes up and says Anonymous Not Connected.  i had one in the past that had a menu when you go into the config.  Thought you had to input the TFTP server address and make sure DHCP is set.  I did that and still no go.  Played with it for about an hour before i gave up.  Any thoughts?

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 03:51:03 PM »
Set comes up and says Anonymous Not Connected.  i had one in the past that had a menu when you go into the config.  Thought you had to input the TFTP server address and make sure DHCP is set.  I did that and still no go.  Played with it for about an hour before i gave up.  Any thoughts?

That sounds like it may be running in SIP mode, that's the only time I see a 6900 series phone display either "Anonymous" or "Not Connected" instead of something else.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10