Author Topic: New MiVoice Connect System Numbering Plan Advice  (Read 1332 times)

Offline buckets

• Contributer
    • View Profile
New MiVoice Connect System Numbering Plan Advice
« on: January 27, 2022, 08:13:20 AM »
Hi all, we are scheduled to be getting a new MiVoice Connect system spread across seven geographic locations. Originally we were going to get an Office250 but that went end of life right in the middle of the deal. Anyway, I dont know a whole lot about this system and am wondering if anyone has any advice on how best to setup a number plan. We will have a mix of analog and voip desk phones. Between sites it would be great if we could have extension numbers that were 1xxx for site one, 2xxx for site two, etc... but I'm not sure if that is possible. Anyone have any thoughts? Thank you for your time.

Offline buckets

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: New MiVoice Connect System Numbering Plan Advice
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 07:55:40 PM »
I've been going through the planning and installation guide. It appears that with MiVoice connect, I should be able to assign extensions at site 1 to 1XXX, site 2 to 2XXX, etc... But I should probably stay away from assigning any 9XXX only because of 911. Though the system does appear to support extension like 9114 as it has a delay after 911 is entered to wait for just that event. Am hoping someone can confirm. Thank you!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10