Author Topic: Mitel UM on MiCollab  (Read 1908 times)

Offline SamuelM

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel UM on MiCollab
« on: January 04, 2022, 02:14:04 PM »
So first off, I am not a mitel expert nor am i normally the mitel administrator here where i work, our phone administrator recently got a new job and we are all doing what we can, now on to my issue.

One of our employees are not receiving emails when they receive a voicemail, i logged in to check their mailbox and attempted to recreate it, but whether i choose UM or advanced UM (the user was set as advanced) i see a licensing error (image attached) even though ive selected what my former coworker instructed me to select under the class of service tab (20 for UM, 22 for Advanced UM) and it works for other users. If any help can be given it would be greatly appreciated, if anyone needs any more information that might be helpful let me know.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel UM on MiCollab
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 04:40:35 PM »
After you save the Class of the Service go to "UM User Licensing" on the left and then click the "Update UM User Licensing" button and let that run. Then you should be allowed to put the email in.

Offline SamuelM

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 08:40:32 AM »
I ran the updater and upon attempting to input the email for the user's mailbox I get the attached error. Also as a test I attempted to remove myself as an Advanced UM user, at which point I didn't receive any email notification for the test voicemail I left myself, though my email was still input for standard UM. I get the same error when i attempt to add my email back to the Advanced UM field after changing my class of server back to AUM.

Offline SamuelM

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 10:41:18 AM »
Somehow managed to get it to send Standard UM for myself and the user having trouble, but still will not allow advanced UM, its asking for a UM email password? I tried my user password for my email account and it did nothing, not sure what password it wants.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 08:11:20 AM »
In Users and Services on the left search for the extensions and also check under the "Nupoint Unified Messaging" Tab that the appropriate services have their respective check boxes checked.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10