Author Topic: Micollab Wireless headset  (Read 1383 times)

Offline bryanb33

• View Profile
Micollab Wireless headset
« on: November 22, 2021, 05:09:31 PM »
Hello not sure if this is the right place to ask this please let me know if it isn't, but I am having problems using a wireless headset with Micollab I was using a Logitch just fine and the switched to a Plantronics and now am having all sorts of problems all help appreciated thanks.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 05:11:59 PM by bryanb33 »

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab Wireless headset
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 10:14:26 AM »
What kind of issues? What version of MiCollab are you using? What device are you using it on?

You need to provide some details.

Offline bryanb33

• View Profile
Re: Micollab Wireless headset
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 05:02:59 PM »
I am using Micollab Client 7.3 on a HP laptop the main issue I am running into is that the headset just does not work with the phone I will be using it just fine all day then I will log off and when I log back in the next morning it will not play audio or voice through it. I can see the mic working in my sound settings and if I restart a couple of times it would work for the rest of the day but that is very annoying to say the least and the other day I could not get it to work at all. I contacted Plantrinics customer service and they told me it must be defective and sent me a new one well the new one they sent the usb dongle bricked my audio settings so I paired the new headset with my old dongle and it is doing the exact same thing it is a Voyager Focus UC headset I have a cheap headset from Logitech that I never have any problems with so I think it is the Plantronics one but I could be wrong I am new to all this work from home stuff.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10