Author Topic: Interconnection between Mxe III Mitel  (Read 1476 times)

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Interconnection between Mxe III Mitel
« on: October 28, 2021, 05:06:18 PM »
Dear:

I have two Mxe III Mitel, which can call between Mitel 1 (3xxx) and Mitel 2 (4xxx) extensions, but only in one I have E1 for outgoing calls. I need that from the Mitel 2 (4xxx) I can take the E1 trunks and make calls to the PSTN. I am a novice in this Mitel issue, for this reason I ask for your support to be able to make the calls. What would be the configurations that I should do?

Thanks in advance for the help you can give me.

Best Regards

Offline imanm93

• Keep it simple!
    • View Profile
    • Iman Mohammadi's Blog
Re: Interconnection between Mxe III Mitel
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 05:36:08 PM »
Dear:

I have two Mxe III Mitel, which can call between Mitel 1 (3xxx) and Mitel 2 (4xxx) extensions, but only in one I have E1 for outgoing calls. I need that from the Mitel 2 (4xxx) I can take the E1 trunks and make calls to the PSTN. I am a novice in this Mitel issue, for this reason I ask for your support to be able to make the calls. What would be the configurations that I should do?

Thanks in advance for the help you can give me.

Best Regards

Hi,
First off, since you said that you could call between internal extensions, I assume that you already established an IP/XNET between your two Mitels, is that right?
If that's correct, there must be a way you added Digit Dials, you should also add the digit number "9", for instance if that's your outgoing prefix number, to your Routing Table, goes from Mitel 2 to Mitel 1, having no number to reduce in your Digit Modification.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 05:38:57 PM by imanm93 »

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 10:45:00 AM »
The connection is already implemented, but I need that when dialing a PSTN number take the E1 of the second Mitel, please help with a guide to make these settings.

Thanks

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 04:10:03 PM »
I would force the calls either to a direct ip route or a Xnet trunk, don't know your setup. I would likely not strip the leading digit.

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 04:58:36 PM »
The solution was to have a single trunk that passes everything marked and on the other side, look at the information, redirect it.
It was very complicated.
Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10