Author Topic: unassign UCC license from user  (Read 1805 times)

Offline OESTech

• View Profile
unassign UCC license from user
« on: October 21, 2021, 12:02:11 PM »
Hi,

i just started using the softphone option in my MiCollab.  We have 5 licenses I've been testing and using.  I'm trying to remove the re-assign one of the licenses to another user, but can't figure it out.  I thought I know who the user was attached to, but I'm not sure now.  Can someone help me figure this out?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 12:07:15 PM by OESTech »

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: unassign UCC license from user
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 07:17:46 PM »
That setting is arbitrary, you can down load the report that will say where this might be assigned to usres

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 07:19:39 PM »
You also need to go under the user you might want to remove it from, this would be the Micollab tab and change it's setting to free up this license

Offline OESTech

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 10:24:36 AM »
yes, I would like a report that listed where the licenses are being used.  Where specifically can I find that information please?

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 09:05:07 AM »
yes, I would like a report that listed where the licenses are being used.  Where specifically can I find that information please?

Under Applications -> Users and Services you should be able to pull a User Summary report, which will list all users and the license bundle they are consuming.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »
Under Applications -> Users and Services you should be able to pull a User Summary report, which will list all users and the license bundle they are consuming.

This shows what license value was assigned to the user, does not truely correspond to what the MiCollab tab setting is. It might be set as a value other that default profile. This usually is set to the value desired if using a role to import the user. The only way I know to determine what a user has is to go into MiCollab service and see what users are using which feature set as you can use the defaults or create new ones

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10