Author Topic: MiVoice Business and NuPoint Voicemail - "Message" Button not going to VM box  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Imbru

• Contributer
    • View Profile
The background:
- NuPoint v18.0.0.49 (running on MiCollab 7.0.0.99/ Mitel Standard Linux 10.3.38 / OVA 7.0.0.95)
- MiVoice Business Release level: 9.2 / Active software load: 9.2.0.59 / Platform: Industry Standard Server
- Devices: 5360IP
- Upgraded from MiVoice Business 7.2 to 9.2 using remote full install on the ISS (performed a full backup prior) and didn't have an issue.
- DB was restored and came up clean, with no errors, system is "green" and functions normally.
- Auto attendant set up for line group 1, trunks are set to dial voice mail hunt group (6000) during night service

The issue:
- Calling the NuPoint VM hunt group (6000 in my case) rings the AUTO ATTENDANT and does NOT prompt "Hello user, enter your PIN..."
- Same issue when going off-hook and pressing the MAILBOX button
- Same issue when using the messaging app on the device
- This was working fine prior to the MiVoice Business update
- May not be relevant, however log files show "SFA(002) - Invalid event UPDATE_CALLER from vmemo(22758) while in state R1" when accessing VM... (?)

Settings that I checked:
- VM hunt group
- HCI re-route
- Call coverage services (points to NuPoint box and VM hunt group)
- Leaving a message works fine, MWI lamp is functional
- Auto attendant works as intended during night service
- Dial plan = [4,4,4,4,4,4,a,4,4] (we use 4-digit extensions)
- etc.?

The VM box still exists, I can press MAIL button (off hook), enter the extension, press "*" and then log into it normally.

It's seems like the NuPoint no longer recognizes an internal caller, so immediately routes to the auto-attendant.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 02:57:50 AM by Imbru »

Offline lowradiation

• View Profile
Upgrade MiCollab.  Release notes for MiVB 9.2 have minimum software level for MiCollab at 8.0 SP2 FP3

Offline Imbru

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Yes this was slated to be completed at some point - looks like I need to accelerate the timeline.

In the meantime, users can use the workaround...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10