Author Topic: Incoming call forwarding to VM  (Read 658 times)

Offline otejunk

• View Profile
Incoming call forwarding to VM
« on: September 27, 2021, 10:25:50 AM »
Maybe my mind is getting old and im just not thinking this thru.... but I did a search and cant find it either....

Using an iPhone (as an example), when a call comes in you can press the volume button to silence the ringer, you can also press the power button and the phone call gets immediately forwarded to Voice Mail... is there a button that can be set up to do these things on a mitel 3300 - 5340 phone - Nu point VM server...

Just to be clear, when a call comes in to a station, and the user is on another line or in a meeting, the user wants to "Force" the call to VM rather then letting it ring for 20 seconds... is there a button I can configure and if so, what is it? 

I know DND can do it if engaged in advance, but im looking to see if a button can be set up,  so the user can engage on the fly....

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: Incoming call forwarding to VM
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 02:33:49 PM »
The only option that comes to my mind- it was a feature of MiCollab call control integration. The free license allows screen pop on the desktop and there was a magical button to send the call to VM.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10