Author Topic: Acces Denied on forward call to external or TEAMS SIP Trunk  (Read 987 times)

Offline rgregoire

• View Profile
Acces Denied on forward call to external or TEAMS SIP Trunk
« on: September 23, 2021, 09:36:38 AM »
Hi,

I have a problem. I have two Mivoice Business in IP trunk (Direct IP Route). My client has to connect Microsoft Teams in sip trunk. When programming a forwarding to a TEAMS station, users of the local system can reach the extension in TEAMS. The users of my 2nd system in IP trunk have an access denied. The COR group of the SIP trunk and the IP trunk are set to 65 and there is no restriction at 65. No restriction on the interconnect. After a few tests, we have the same problem if the extension on my second system call a extension on my first system and he have an forwarding to a cell phone on the PRI. Always acces denied.

But if a user on the 2nd system redirects calls to a TEAMS user, it works. My user of the first system does not have access denied

Is there a command to trace the path of the call ?
Or, do the COR-COS get lost on the way?
Is there an option that I don't think about checking out?

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: Acces Denied on forward call to external or TEAMS SIP Trunk
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 02:47:16 PM »
I don't believe that COS/COR will matter unless system option Send Travelling Class Marks is enabled.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 05:35:25 PM »
Think it is a COS issue, I would make sure all COS's within the path have call forward external and possibly trunk to trunk connectivity allowed and public access via dpnss

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 07:17:54 PM »
"Access Denied" almost always means a COS option is blocking it... Check that the CF options are enabled on the source device, and that the destination is allowed to be a forwarding destination.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10