Author Topic: MiVoice Border Gateway Teleworker License Install  (Read 1458 times)

Offline mdoolittle

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiVoice Border Gateway Teleworker License Install
« on: September 01, 2021, 10:16:57 AM »
Hello,

I'm new to supporting the MBG and I need to add additional teleworker licenses.  Through my Mitel rep I ordered additional licenses.  I've allocated them to the MBG via the AMC.  However, I'm not sure how to get them applied to the MBG.  I have some 3300 PBXs that I know I have to go in and resync the PBX to the AMC to get the updated license count, I assume it is the same with the MBG. I just don't know how to do that sync.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline dilkie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice Border Gateway Teleworker License Install
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 10:20:46 AM »
should happen automatically on the next sync.. but you can force a sync anytime in the admin panel

Offline mdoolittle

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 10:45:56 AM »
Ok, found it.  On the MBG under the ServiceLink tab is a sub tab of "Status".  Within that Status tab is a syn button.

Come on Mitel, put this somewhere that make more sense.  How about putting it under, oh I don't know, the tab labeled Licensing, or maybe on the dashboard next to the license count.  Why put it under a tab that makes absolutely no sense.

Offline dilkie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 11:16:14 AM »
because that's an msl feature and common to all the applications. MBG is only one application.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 05:33:28 PM »
Ok, found it.  On the MBG under the ServiceLink tab is a sub tab of "Status".  Within that Status tab is a syn button.

Come on Mitel, put this somewhere that make more sense.  How about putting it under, oh I don't know, the tab labeled Licensing, or maybe on the dashboard next to the license count.  Why put it under a tab that makes absolutely no sense.
Most of the time this happens automatically every 4 hours... Typically what we do is apply them in AMC and then call the customer and tell them they will be active tomorrow morning... No manual sync required.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10