Author Topic: NuPoint Transfers to Fowarded Phone show as Anonymous [Solved]  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mitel Techs,

Alright, I am definitely at a loss here with this one. Whenever a phone is forwarded to an Outside Number and a call is transferred from the NuPoint is shows up the Caller-ID as Restricted or Private Call.

I have traced it down and figured out why it is doing it, but I am not sure how to make this change. The Contact Header on calls that are Transferred from the NuPoint always show up as Anonymous; see below.

Contact: "N.Port 019"<sip:anonymous;tgrp=Socket;trunk-context=tXXXXXXXXXXXXa.voip.sockettelecom.com@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060;transport=UDP>

If I call the users DID or get Transferred from another user the number sent out correctly as the Contact header is no longer set to Anonymous. It seems in all other cases the call goes out with the correct Caller-ID, but with NuPoint Transfers it doesn't.

I have setup the extension ports of the NuPoint to be associated with CPN Substitution, but that still doesn't fix the problem.

Does anyone know how to get the MiVB not to send NuPoint Transferred calls as Anonymous?

Thanks,

TE

Solution:

In the Class of Service on the MiVoice Business PBX for the NuPoint Ports set the following flag to Yes.

Display Held Call ID on Transfer: Yes
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 02:12:41 PM by Tech Electronics »

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NuPoint Transfers to Fowarded Phone show as Anonymous [Solved]
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 02:15:30 PM »
Also think that the vm ports in the telephone directory might be set to private

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10