Author Topic: MiVoice Business Console Routing and Messages  (Read 982 times)

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
MiVoice Business Console Routing and Messages
« on: August 19, 2021, 10:28:50 AM »
We are looking at implementing the MyVoice Business consoles shortly and have some questions.  Currently we use a Call Flow to route calls.

Is there a way to make the calls that come into a certain key on the console play a message then go to hold music?    Currently with Ring Groups when all operators are on the line all calls go to Hold music until it's answered. 

i believe I can play a message, then after the message is done it can be routed to the console keys but not sure if i can make it go to Hold music.  I tried changing the call coverage to a RAD that we currently have a message play every 10 seconds but that did not work.  Any thoughts????

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business Console Routing and Messages
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 03:41:06 AM »
You can make a first alternative to a rad port/group, after this you wil hear MOH. Otherwise you can make first alternative to a ACD path with a RAD as the first greeting and a overflow to another softkey.

Offline Bigpomaha

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business Console Routing and Messages
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »
Mark,

I go over that hump that i was trying to.  What i had to do is use a Supervised Transfer to that group to get it to play a message and put the caller on hold music instead of ringing.  That part works great...ALMOST.  Now the issue that pops up with that is, now when a call comes in they hear the message, when the phone rings and we answer it, there is a 5 second delay before the call is connected to the operator console.  This only happens when i have the message in the call flow.  If i take out the message and just do a Blind Transfer it works without delay.  I looks at all teh timers in the COS but nothing sticks out at me.   Anyone know where in Nupoint that delay might be coming from?  The attached file shows the SOURCE box on the console, during the delay and when the call is connected

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10