Author Topic: SWERR nil_swerr LOG_ID: #90  (Read 1172 times)

Offline edbmam

• View Profile
SWERR nil_swerr LOG_ID: #90
« on: July 02, 2021, 11:07:38 AM »
Please, I didn’t find anything about these errors.  Do you know what these are related?

SWERR nil_swerr LOG_ID: #90, SEVERITY: cp_inform PID: ($1,$8ED) Invalid cp_return_code "5". The saved update_display_buffer message was supposed to go to cpwfa_state.

SWERR nil_swerr LOG_ID: #90, SEVERITY: cp_inform PID: ($7,$477) Invalid cp_return_code "5". The saved update_display_buffer message was supposed to go to cpwfa_state.

SWERR nil_swerr LOG_ID: #90, SEVERITY: cp_inform PID: ($3,$AAE) Invalid cp_return_code "5". The saved update_display_buffer message was supposed to go to cpwfa_state.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: SWERR nil_swerr LOG_ID: #90
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 02:03:20 PM »
I almost to ask this... But what problems are users reporting? I am guessing none?

Open a ticket with Mitel, but my guess is if there is no issues in operation they are just erroneous.

Offline edbmam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 02:50:38 PM »
Ok!! There are no users reporting any problem.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 05:04:32 AM »
Cause
This alarm can have multiple causes.
A common and easily correctable problem is missing or faulty FEATURE DN programming in the cluster
Resolution
Ensure the FEATURE DN is programmed correctly in the Cluster Element form.

Note: The general rules of configuring cluster programming are:
The length of Feature DN in the cluster elements form should match the length of extension
The number of digits to follow in the ARS Digits Dialed Form for the corresponding Cluster element ID digits should match the length of Feature DN/Extension, or set "The number of digits to follow" to unknown if you use non-uniform numbering plan.
For the digit modification, do not absorb the Cluster element ID (CEID) digits before/after CEID routing.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10