Author Topic: Office 250 - Sys Admin & Diag - DB Programming UI not visible  (Read 1535 times)

Offline testuser123

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I am new to Office 250 and faced with some challenges with Licensing the HX Controller.

I understand a dedicated PC Win10 is needed to control the HX Controller.
MCS and Sys Admin & Diag are the tools installed. I already used MCS to enter Site and License information and it is stored but not pushed to the HX.
I need to push somehow to the HX.

I have installed 6_3_102_0-SysAd_6_3_9_102-DBP-64bit but run into trouble. The tool can connect to the HX but when I select the "Launch DB Programming" no UI GUI shows up. What could be causing this?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Office 250 - Sys Admin & Diag - DB Programming UI not visible
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 12:41:47 PM »
testuser123,

Well there are two different products you are dealing with here which are the MCS and the MiVO-250.

I understand a dedicated PC Win10 is needed to control the HX Controller.

Not true that is for the MCS which is for adding additional services to the MiVO-250, but you can also install DB Programming on it as well.

MCS and Sys Admin & Diag are the tools installed. I already used MCS to enter Site and License information and it is stored but not pushed to the HX.
I need to push somehow to the HX.

The problem isn't with the MCS but with the licensing on the HX Controller as it probably doesn't have a Level-2 OAI License on it.

I have installed 6_3_102_0-SysAd_6_3_9_102-DBP-64bit but run into trouble. The tool can connect to the HX but when I select the "Launch DB Programming" no UI GUI shows up. What could be causing this?

Did you get an error in the upper portion of the SA&D software telling you anything or does nothing happen at all?

Thanks,

TE

Offline testuser123

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 01:41:38 PM »
I show errors on MCS but not in SA&D

Offline testuser123

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 02:38:17 PM »
On SA&D I did capture messages starting the web connection failed

Also TE, I noticed on the other thread that your SA&D keeps installing over previous starting from 6.2.2.13 up to 6.3.9.102
I wonder if I need to try the same or a fresh installation of 6.3.9.102 is ok which is what I have currently.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 08:45:07 AM »
testuser123,

I just looked at the pictures you provided and I was correct in my original assumption in that you don't have your OAI Licensing for the MiVO-250 so the MCS and MiVO-250 won't communicate at all until you get OAI licensed and configured on the MiVO-250.

You will need your MiVO-250 license to have the following two OAI licenses attached to it.

• System OAI Call Control
  • 3rd Party Event

Once the new license with those bits is installed or if you know you already have them then you need to turn it on.

Go to System > Sockets > System OAI Level 2: Yes

Thanks,

TE

Offline testuser123

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 07:26:14 PM »
Hi TE,
Appreciate your time on this one. I will need some time to sort out the license procurement with Mitel.

Thanks,
Todd

Offline testuser123

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 09:02:41 AM »
Is there a specific document I can reference how to procure and install the Level 2 OAI License?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 10:23:44 AM »
testuser123,

I am not exactly positive on what you are wanting here, but I will try to answer your question as best I can.

If you are not a Mitel VAR then you will need to work the VAR that controls the licensing for your system.

If you are a VAR then just order the license and apply it in the AMC ffor the ARID associated with your MiVO-250 and then download it and install it on the MiVO-250.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10