Author Topic: Intermittent Two-Way calling issues since upgrade  (Read 643 times)

Offline twaterham

• View Profile
Intermittent Two-Way calling issues since upgrade
« on: June 25, 2021, 09:07:35 AM »
Good afternoon,

I was hoping that someone may be able to give a pointer in the right direction here as we have been struggling with this issue for sometime.
We have got a Mitel 3300 on MiVoice Business 9.1 SP1 which was somewhat recently upgraded to this version (6-7 months ago) to support MiCollab

After the upgrade the following issue started:
Whenever the external site calls the main site (for example the ICT Servicedesk) we can hear them, but they cannot hear us.

We have had a look at the firewalls with our service provider but have not been able to narrow this down yet.

I was wondering if anyone has seen a similar case, and if they may be able to give some pointers in where to look next?

Kind regards,
Tim

Offline VeeDubb65

• View Profile
Re: Intermittent Two-Way calling issues since upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 01:48:47 PM »
We've had a similar issue ever since 9.0, and in our case, it was only users on 5540 IP consoles, which for us, is only our reception department. (8 consoles)

We're actually in the middle of moving them from the 5540 consoles to the MiVoice Business Console soft console, and that does not seem to have the same issue.

I asked our VAR about the issue several times, and at the end of they day they couldn't fix it, had never heard of it, and went as far as saying we were their only customer that had more than one hardware console. Everybody else, apparently, was using regular sets or MVBC.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10