Author Topic: MiVoice Install Can't Find Crystal Reports Runtime Install Files  (Read 1147 times)

Offline tmedler

• View Profile
My MiVoice 250 installation went south due to all of the 32-bit/64-bit Office issues.  I currently have 32-bit MS Office

When trying to reinstall the System Administrator, (5.1.10) it keeps telling me that it can't find the Crystal Reports Runtime install files and quits, even though the CR Runtime MSI is in the same directory.  The install then stops.

I'm down to one PC where MiVoice 250 even works anymore, and I need to repair the MS Access runtime just about every time I try to run it.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MiVoice Install Can't Find Crystal Reports Runtime Install Files
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 05:36:38 PM »
Yeah, the MS Access thing just is a thing... Nothing you can do.

You know you can get 32 and 64 bit MiVO System Admin, correct? Just use the one that matches your Office install.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice Install Can't Find Crystal Reports Runtime Install Files
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 07:26:53 AM »
tmedler,

Have your vendor get you the latest version of the System Administration and Diagnostics Software and the plugin for the version your system is at and your problem will be solved.

As acejavelin already stated you can get the SA&D software in 32 or 64 bit versions based on the version of Microsoft Office you currently have installed not the version of your OS you run on like most people think. Since it closely tied to the Microsoft Access DB it is restricted to the least common denominator which is usually the version of Microsoft Office Runtime you are using.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10