Author Topic: Can Emergency Call Notification work between clustered system?  (Read 615 times)

Offline edbmam

• View Profile
The customer has several clustered Mi Voice Business systems. They want Emergency Call Notification, from all their locations to ring at their main site. I've created and Emergency Hunt Group and while I can add local phones to it, I can't add phones at a remote site. I did find that if I make the Secondary Element, of the remote phone, the site that has the Emergency Hunt Group, I can add it to the remote Emergency Hunt Group. Do you know if this would actually work in case of an emergency call, or is there another way to have an Emergency Call Notification on a remote phone?

Thanks!!

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Can Emergency Call Notification work between clustered system?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 04:22:14 PM »
There is something called Mitel Mass Notification - it has many features, but one of the ones is that you can put it in the SNMP Configuration of clustered systems and there is a corresponding piece of software that will pop an alert on users' PC's or Phones (if you choose) notifying them of the call. It will also pull location information from the Telephone Directory of one of the clustered nodes and display that information on the PC's.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Can Emergency Call Notification work between clustered system?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 11:35:58 AM »
There is something called Mitel Mass Notification - it has many features, but one of the ones is that you can put it in the SNMP Configuration of clustered systems and there is a corresponding piece of software that will pop an alert on users' PC's or Phones (if you choose) notifying them of the call. It will also pull location information from the Telephone Directory of one of the clustered nodes and display that information on the PC's.

I believe Mitel Mass Notification has been discontinued, and has been replaced by SynApps/Intrado's Revolution product.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10