Author Topic: Micollab hardware settings - no mic or speakers showing up  (Read 2162 times)

Offline dlac

• View Profile
Micollab hardware settings - no mic or speakers showing up
« on: June 07, 2021, 03:16:30 PM »
Hi guys, I'm using Micollab client v9.1.203 (build: 9642) and while it was working at some point I have seemed to have lost the hardware availability of the microphone and audio. The calls come in and I can answer them but they can't hear me and I can't hear them. From the main screen if I click on the gears at the bottom left I have the ability to change the camera settings but the microphone & Audio settings are greyed out completely. This is the same within the call itself.

I have messed around in Microsoft sound settings to try to prefer certain things (laptop volume vs monitor for example) and to try using a headset mic instead of the integrated mic in the laptop but nothing seems to fix it.

I can use Teams/Zoom/Webex with no issues at all, nor do I have any issues hearing sounds on Youtube or any other app I'm using so it's specific to Micollab only.  I would be glad for any assistance on this one!

Offline dlac

• View Profile
Re: Micollab hardware settings - no mic or speakers showing up
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 11:04:55 AM »
I figured this out. Under settings>Call Settings>Playback Ringtone I changed the setting from All Devices to Default Communication Device and it works flawlessly from there. Not sure what changed or why but this was how I resolved this at least, hopefully it comes in handy for someone else down the line.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10