Author Topic: Networking Via SIP Trunk  (Read 1349 times)

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Networking Via SIP Trunk
« on: May 24, 2021, 05:16:22 AM »
Hello

Anyone ever networked a 250 via SIP Trunks to anything else?

We have a shopping centre trying to connect a Paging system to their 250 and we aren't getting very far, the paging system needs to connect to a SIP trunk. Configured up a SIP Trunk group on the 250 tried all sorts of ways with the usernames, password, etc and the 250 just keeps on sending 403s to the paging system whenever it tries to register.

Tried tresting it with another phone system networking it to our 250 in the office and get the same results.

Is it even possible?

Cheers.

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Networking Via SIP Trunk
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 08:56:30 AM »
If this is on the LAN I'd try testing without requiring registration if that is an option. Make some captures and share back?

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 08:45:43 AM »
Thanks for the reply, gave up! Couldn't get anything to log ON to the 250 at all. The intercom device needed a SIP trunk to log on to, faffed about with it and another telephone system for ages trying different things and couldn't get it to work.

I have however managed to get a 250 talking to a Wildix system by getting the Mitel to Register to Wildix, just doesn't work the other way around.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 04:33:44 PM »
NTEDave,

I have successfully connected SIP and IP based Paging Systems to the MiVO-250 with no issues.

What you could do to ease your problems is to Bind the IP Address and don't require any authentication; if that is your problem.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10