Author Topic: Mitel MxeIII Release level: 9.1 PR1 SMDR Maintenance Command  (Read 1370 times)

Offline wobbly_head_bob

• View Profile
Good morning all!

As in the subject line I have a question regarding a specific command and was wondering if anyone has the same issue or, perhaps a resolution.  What I notice is that on my machines (40 of them) if I run the "LOGSYS READ SMDR ALL" command from maintenance, the machines start spitting out the data requested...so far, so good.  When I then issue the "LOGSYS CANCEL" command, however, the machines keep scrolling the SMDR data and do not stop.  I can't say definitively that I've seen this on all 40, but I've encountered this several times.  It's frustrating to say the least...

I'm usually accessing them via Firefox 78.0.2 (I know its not the latest but its a work PC and they only push/allow certain things).  I will try from Chrome and IE just to be doubly sure, but I can't imagine the browser has much to do with it.

Anyone else?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel MxeIII Release level: 9.1 PR1 SMDR Maintenance Command
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 10:32:53 AM »
Totally normal... What you are seeing in the browser is a little bit behind real-time... By they time you send send the cancel message the 3300 executes it, there are probably probably hundreds of lines of text buffered, sometimes more.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10