Author Topic: MiVoice Business Console exchange calendar authentication problem  (Read 675 times)

Offline VeeDubb65

• View Profile
I'm trying to deploy MiVoice Business Console in our environment, 9.1.1.26 if it matters, and we're running into a really weird problem with the Calendar function.

We're trying to connect to Exchange 2016, which is supported, and it when we put most email addresses in for the connection account, they work only one time. As soon as you close and re-launch the application, you can no longer connect to exchange through that account.

With some other accounts, you can ever connect to exchange, and with yet a third subset of accounts, you can always connect, but it's never able to see anyone's availability.

It's utterly baffling and I just don't get it.

Anybody have any thoughts? I went through it forward and backwards with our exchange admin, and I ran it past our Mitel VAR, and nobody has a clue.

Offline VeeDubb65

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business Console exchange calendar authentication problem
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:11 PM »
It appears that the problem is that our TLDN for Active Directory is .loc, but our TLDN for our email (which is part of our AD environment of course) is .com

If I set it up to use username@ourdomain.loc, it will work, but only if the email address in the phonebook is also a .loc address. Once we've done that, we can switch to .com, but it only works for that session.

It seems this is not a mitel problem so much as an AD/Exchange problem, but I'm still curious if anyone has any suggestions.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10