Author Topic: 1 Agent ID in 2 Hunt Groups at the Same Time  (Read 1503 times)

Offline apope

• Contributer
    • View Profile
1 Agent ID in 2 Hunt Groups at the Same Time
« on: May 10, 2021, 12:50:25 PM »
The Application
We are attempting to put all of our Agent ID's into 2 hunt groups at the same time. Right now we have 2 hunt groups, one for hardware and one for software. The agents are split where some take hardware calls and some take software calls.

For the time being, they would like to have all agents in one queue. This may not be forever, so I would like to keep the hunt groups separated in case we need to back track. My thought is that if I put all of the agents in both hunt groups, when they hunt in they can take calls from both queue's. We are only using one employee as a test to start.

The Problem
The problem we are having is that when the employee finishes a call in one queue, it puts him back at the top of the OTHER hunt group even though he just finished a call.

Example: Hunt Groups are 2271 and 2273. The agent finishes a call that came from 2271. Even though other agents are available, the next call that goes to 2273 will go to him.

Both hunt group's search type are set to "Longest-Idle", but it appears that it is not working correctly. When we first implemented this test, it worked correctly for a day. But now it follows the same pattern. Any ideas?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Agent ID in 2 Hunt Groups at the Same Time
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 01:16:34 PM »
Assign Skill Levels to your skill groups and give the crossover agents a lower skill level (which is a higher number).

"Agents who appear in more than one Skill Group may be assigned a different Skill Level for each group. Calls to a Skill Group are routed to the most skilled available agent based on their Skill Level. If the agents that are available have no skill level or are of equal skill priority level, the call is routed to the longest-idle agent."

Offline apope

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 02:24:52 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but where is the skill group located with MiVoice 250 programming? Specifically, we are on version 6.2.3.53 (2016). Thanks for the help!

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 03:34:21 PM »
Apope, I'm sorry, my instructions were for the 3300 and would not apply to the 250.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 04:18:38 PM »
apope,

Turn on the System Flag [Single Idle Time for all Hunt Groups].

Go to System > Flags > Single Idle Time for all Hunt Groups: Yes

The Single Idle Time for All Hunt Groups system flag invokes an Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) algorithm that sends an incoming call to the agent station with the longest idle time in all the hunt group queues to which that station belongs. This flag only affects hunt groups programmed on the local node, where the flag is set. The members of the local hunt groups can be off node, but are included in the pool for the single idle time for all hunt groups. For agent stations belonging to multiple hunt groups, this feature allows calls to be distributed to other stations having the longest idle time, regardless of the station idle time status in an individual hunt group. The default is set to No.

Thanks,

TE

Offline apope

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 05:52:28 PM »
That was it. Thank you very much!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10