Author Topic: MiCC : report showing a list of calls with ANI ?  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
MiCC : report showing a list of calls with ANI ?
« on: May 07, 2021, 09:01:00 AM »
Hello,

I'm MiCC certified and have been using it for years. Still, the reports are a bit obscure, and I know there are plenty of stuff that can't be done, despite the data being there (I've been quoted by Mitel pro services to develop custom reports...).

I want to know if that's the case for what I need now, or if there is a way.

Here is the setup : calls come in through IVR ports, there is a workflow with a calendar, if calls are at night or on the week-end, they're transferred to another company. On the day they're taken by agents.

I have had reports of people calling at night/WE and failing to get to the other company.

If I do a report on the workflow, I see transfer failures, but that's only the total number

I'd like to get the details.

Ideally I'd want a table I could get for every night, or even better one table will all nights one after another, with all the calls, the caller (ANI), and the status of the transfer (failed or not). Length of call would give an indication, if it's only some seconds it's not good.

So far the only way I'm getting calling numbers is with lifecycle reports, which are basically fancy SMDR files, not really user friendly...

Thanks for your ideas.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: MiCC : report showing a list of calls with ANI ?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 10:49:35 AM »
Inbound trace will just show the incoming calls and the ANI, but if you need to see more detail on the call, Lifecycle report is what you what.

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 01:21:35 AM »
Thanks. I guess it is custom reports then if we want that. Meanwhile I will have to dig manually to evaluate how many calls have been lost over 6 months...great !

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 07:05:44 AM »
Quick question :
Report is "IVR Routing DNIS Performance By Period"

Offered to IVR   Terminated in IVR   Calls exited IVR

Some calls show Terminated in IVR, others exited IVR. From my understanding, they exit the IVR when transferred to a queue. Which makes sense since after that they're handled by the IPBX directly, and the IVR ports are released.

Conversely, I'm assuming the calls that show "terminated in IVR" are calls transferred to the third party company. They use an E1 trunk out, but the call is still using the IVR port in, so when the call ends, it's still in the IVR.

In lifecycle DNIS reports the first kinds of calls just show "call segment complete" 2 times, one is the message in the IVR, then a segment with various lenghth, that must be the time people talked with the third party company.

The exited IVR calls show the transfer to a queue and agent.

Writing all this I'm pretty sure I'm right, what do you think ?

Offline billbry66

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 09:56:33 PM »
add an email on the transfer failure option and include variables regarding the call
<<ani>> <<DNIS>> etc
we quite often find that the emails are handy when trying to work out whats going wrong

Offline Ronan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 05:48:49 AM »
Good idea I will try that.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10