Author Topic: How to send callers waiting for an agent to voicemail after XX minutes  (Read 1283 times)

Offline lordheetsink

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mivoice Office 250 ACD question

where is the setting that controls how long an incoming call can sit in a hunt group before its forced to voicemail?

seems basic but I cannot find the answer in the manuals. callers are staying in the ACD waiting for 30 minutes just to complain to the agent that finally picks up.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
lordheetsink,

Callers that are allowed to camp-on (queue) on to a Hunt Group will not leave it UNLESS you have something programmed in the Recall Destination and then the Recall Timer is used to send any caller there when they have been in the Hunt Group for that long.

The Recall Destination can be Voice Mail, but you would need to create a mailbox associated with the Hunt Group for the caller to go to. This mailbox can be set to notify any user on the system as its message notification is blank by default.

If you wanted to send it to a particular users mailbox then you would need to create a Call Routing Announcement that has the recordings removed and times out to that users mailbox.

Thanks,

TE

Offline lordheetsink

• Contributer
    • View Profile
the recall destination was programmed as an application, itself n face. where is the value and interface for all this?

can you point me to the manual that details this in detail? thanks!

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Lordheatsink,

I haven't looked at a manual in years for the MiVO-250 and most likely it won't explain much.

I suggest using the built-in help [F1] feature when in your hunt group. That is the first place you should look for help on this product.

Another good source of information is an old Inter-Tel Axxess manual if you can find one. They explained how everything worked so well that technicians trained on the Axess understand the MiVO-250 10x better than any technician trained by Mitel.

Thanks,

TE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10