Author Topic: Erroneous MiCollab Call History  (Read 884 times)

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
Erroneous MiCollab Call History
« on: April 20, 2021, 11:29:36 AM »
MiCollab 8.1.2 - MiVB 9.1
We've been on these versions for almost 2 years so I am stumped as to why we're seeing a new strange issue.

Some users on MiCollab Client 7.3 are seeing erroneous call history information.  They are showing missed calls that were not for them.
For example, some of the calls were for an ACD Group - and one of the impacted users is not even ACD.
In this same example, missed calls were routed to a NuPoint Auto-Attendant and disconnected.

I have examples of the same issue with internal calls. Person A calls Person B who does not answer.  Person C shows a missed call from Person A in MiCollab.

The issue started 2 weeks ago after a monthly reboot of 2 PBX's; no other change.  I also rebooted both PBX's and MiCollab Server a few days ago in hopes something would sync up.

I've cleared Line Monitors for some users in MiCollab Client Service without luck.
I'm betting they won't see this on client 8.x, however I am not able to simply introduce that version onto the users.

I may try uninstalling and reinstalling the client software on impacted users as a fix attempt.

Has anyone experienced this odd behavior? Any other tips or tricks to try?

Regards.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Erroneous MiCollab Call History
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 06:04:45 PM »
I would check extension length value under pbx nodes in MiCollab and if set to the same length i.e 3 or 4 change it to 6. There have been issues with this being the same and external caller id saying it was from an internal versus external source. This value only comes into play when dialing out and any number of digits beyond this setting will insert the dialout digits(s) if programmed under the same.

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
Re: Erroneous MiCollab Call History
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 09:22:22 AM »
Thanks for the advise John.  I checked and both PBX's are set to 6 (in the MiCollab settings).

Just stumped as to the issue after running on this same version for almost 2 years and this just coming up now.

I reset line monitors once again for one of the impacted users and so far so good.  I'll take it if it works...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10