Author Topic: Call forward external  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Hus4in

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Call forward external
« on: April 15, 2021, 05:24:01 AM »
Hi,,Everyone

could you please help me.
I have problem 3300icp ,with call forward external ,the problem is:

1.If we call 301, forward external is working.
2.If we call hunt group 3500 ,the member 301,forward external is working.
3.If we call Ring group 5000 ,the member  151 and 503 ,forward external doesn't work.
where is the problem?
Thanks

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Call forward external
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 05:52:22 AM »
Calls to a ring group won't follow a ring group member's forward. The call will just ring at the member.
I voted for "what is the problem".

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:32:37 AM »
Hus4in,

I do believe that Twinning/DEE does work with a Ring Group though so you can try setting that up for those users and remove the Forward External.

If you are using Multi-Device User Group (MDUG) Licenses then just create an External Hot Desk User (EHDU) using an MDUG License and then create and a MDUG using the users main extension number and then add the EHDU extension as the second member. They can control this via a Group Presence key on the phone. This will only use the original MDUG License once it is associated with an MDUG Group up to 8 device, but it is one busy all busy unlike a Personal Ring Group.

If you are using Full Licenses then you just create an EHDU using a Full License and then create a Personal Ring Group (PRG) using the users main extension number and then add the EHDU as the second member. They can control this via a Personal Presence key on the phone. This will use a Full License for each user you setup this way.

Thanks,

TE

Offline Hus4in

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 03:03:00 AM »
Calls to a ring group won't follow a ring group member's forward. The call will just ring at the member.
I voted for "what is the problem".

Thanks guys,
We have ring group 5000,the member 151 and 503,then we call 5000,the member is ringing ,
I mean if the member no answer or busy ,can we divert to external number?

Offline Hus4in

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 03:16:06 AM »
Hus4in,

I do believe that Twinning/DEE does work with a Ring Group though so you can try setting that up for those users and remove the Forward External.

If you are using Multi-Device User Group (MDUG) Licenses then just create an External Hot Desk User (EHDU) using an MDUG License and then create and a MDUG using the users main extension number and then add the EHDU extension as the second member. They can control this via a Group Presence key on the phone. This will only use the original MDUG License once it is associated with an MDUG Group up to 8 device, but it is one busy all busy unlike a Personal Ring Group.

If you are using Full Licenses then you just create an EHDU using a Full License and then create a Personal Ring Group (PRG) using the users main extension number and then add the EHDU as the second member. They can control this via a Personal Presence key on the phone. This will use a Full License for each user you setup this way.

Thanks,

TE

Thanks TE
BecauseThe user wants if the member is ringing no anwer or busy to be able to call an external number(call forward external),like a call divert.

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 06:39:49 AM »
Use the Overflow on the ring group for this. Point it at something that rings externally.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10